- Recruitment Position
- Job Type
- Work Place
- Description of Job
1. Participate in the formulation and implementation of business goals;
2. Set a competitive target price for a project;
3. Manage project department to initiate new projects;
4. Responsible for communication and coordination between the customer and company internal;
5. Develop customer relationship management strategies and evaluate changes in customer relationships monthly;
6. Manage excess futures payments;
7. Assist the sales department to deal with related delivery and quality issues;
8. Participate in new customer development business work.
1. College degree or above, major in mechanical engineering;
2. Five years or more of follow-up experience for large overseas customers, and experience in directly connecting with overseas customers on the purchasing side;
3. Fluent in English;
4. Proficient in mold and injection molding knowledge.
1. Make DFM
2. Make 2D/3D mold drawing
3. Change part drawing
4. Make moldflow
1. Know how to use UG, AUTOCAD and other design software, understand UG secondary development or build standard library is preferred. Proficient in Power point and Excel office software
2. Familiar with standard accessories such as HASCO, DME, MISUMI and hot runner system mold design such as MASTERS, INCOE. SYNVENTIVE. HUSKY. YUDO
3. Experience of the characteristics of commonly used plastic materials, familiar with the characteristics and applications of various mold steels, and be able to better control mold production efficiency and cost
4. Rich experience in mold making in workshops are preferred, and those with experience in designing medical products and automotive precision parts are preferred;
5. Experience of plastic mold manufacturing process and processing technology, good at gear, two-color mold, automobile mold structure, and have a good design quality concept;
6. Hard-working, cheerful or easy-going, proactively communicate with relevant departments or suppliers, dare to take responsibility for what you do, and have a good teamwork spirit
1. Evaluation mold price and plastic part unit price, jig and other machine workpiece price.
2. Provide technical opinions to sales so that help them to communicate technical problems with customer;
3. Keep close communication with the purchaser to ensure price of imcoming material accurate.
4. Establish and improve the quotation system file database, and keep timely update;
1. Familiar with mold design and Know how to make mold in reality and injection molding process, and have relevant work experience in quotation;
2. Fluent in reading and writing English, proficient in using PRO/E, UG, CAD and other computer software.
3. Good experience of precision mold and large mold concept and price evaulation such as connectors, gears, medical devices, home applance, automotive etc.
4. Hard working and patient personality.
1. Follow up and control every mold lead time and quality after PO unitil mold delivery;
2. Responsible for communication and coordination between the customer and company internal;
3. Support customer to solve part/mold problem when it happen;
4. Assist the sales department to deal with related delivery and quality issues;
1. College degree, major in mechanical or mold design;
2. Many years of mold project experience, mold making experience and more than 3 years of export mold design experience; especially for automotive molds;
3. Familiar with European and American export mold requirements and production standards;
4. Familiar with various engineering software (AutoCAD, UG, etc.);
5. Familiar with mold structure and processing technology, understand various processing equipment and processing methods;
6. Understand the injection molding process and be familiar with the characteristics of various engineering plastic materials
7. Knowledge of professional Mold flow software is preferred;
8. Strong communication skills, excellent project management skills, fluent English in listening, speaking and writing (must have);
9. Must have excellent teamwork spirit, bear hardships and stand hard work, positive and optimistic work attitude;
Be able to obey the arrangement,
have a strong sense of responsibility,
strong ability to read pictures, fine working methods,
familiar with the standard of automobile export model is preferred.
1. Responsible for the operation, maintenance and daily maintenance of machining center machine tools.
2. Able to complete processing as required, and fill in CNC machine tool processing records.
3. Good sense of responsibility and fond of learning.
4. Relevant experience in mold and parts processing operation.